Saturday, March 20, 2010

Outfit of the day. Cayman Style.

Layover on the way home. Perfect time to update my outfits from the trip. I actually did well on this trip and only packed what I needed to get by. Unheard of for me.

I can't wait to post some trip photos. We had a really great trip. Lots of great snorkeling, dining, family time and shopping. (have to fit the shopping in there somewhere) I'll get to all of that in a different post. For now, outfits!

Arrival:

Rebecca Taylor top, Madewell Jeans, Miu Miu wedges.




Juicy Couture Maxi dress, J.Crew bib necklace, Tory Burch Ali sandals (not pictured)



Milly dress, J.Crew bib necklace, Michael Kors wedges



Juicy Couture dress, J.Crew bib necklace


Nanette Lepore Dress.



J.Crew top and skirt. Miu Miu wedges.


It was a great trip. Will update with trip photos soon! Happy Spring. It is a cold day in Austin, Texas. Hopefully you are getting warmer weather than we are.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it all but I really LOVE LOVE LOVE the yellow tiedye tube dress and nanette dress. Such fab vacay outfits! Sounds like a fantastic trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it, if I ever actually TAKE a vacation this year, I'm asking you to dress me! Love it all. Particularly drooling over those Miu Miu wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg wow you look fabulous the whole time!! That Nanette dress!!!

    ReplyDelete