Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cayman

 I am making this post while sitting on the back patio of our condo in the Caymans. (I'm waiting for the crew to be ready to spend the day out at the beach)


The first time I ever came to Grand Cayman was Summer 2006. We were celebrating the marriage of my sister and her husband.




Then last year I begged my husband for us to go for spring break.


You can see he didn't have too hard of a time with this request...




A few more shots from last year...




And here we are this year, 2010, almost half way through our trip. So sad. People always ask me, "Why don't you try somewhere different?" or "Doesn't it get old always going back to the same place?" It's so tough because I am already planning that we HAVE to come back and we haven't even left yet? Will we ever really make it anywhere else tropical?


Here we are this year. My third trip and I FINALLY touched a sting ray!!


And Grant gave one a kiss...




Anyway, I know I am behind on blogging. Leading up to trips I get so pre-occupied with getting things together.


As soon as we get back I will have LOTS of Cayman outfits to post and party details for a very special birthday party I am planning for my baby sister who is turning 13!


Happy Spring! Hope you are enjoying some sun where ever you are!

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I hope you are having an amazing time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky girl ...looks like a blast!!! I know I'm 20 but would you and hubby be interested in adopting me lol a tropical vaca sounds like heaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures - we spend a lot of time in Grand Cayman; in fact, I'll be back there in a few weeks. You've found a bit of paradise there - that's why we keep going back!
    Have a great time...
    Jane Warren, Publisher
    www.towabletubesdirect.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg that stingray is scary & huge!

    ReplyDelete